Sunday, July 22, 2012

Exercising on The Rhode Show!

I had a blast returning to The Rhode Show on Monday! The co-hosts Mary Larsen, Will Gilbert and Michaela Johnson are always so friendly and entertaining.

This time I joined the segment to share with families some exercises tips. All of the exercises can be done anywhere.. in your living room, backyard, kitchen or even during commercial breaks! No equipment needed.

miss_ri_exercise_RS_Picture_7-16_034_20120716131757_JPG
Mary and I performed these exercises outside on the set while battling the hot and humid mid-July weather! It was also my first time exercising in a sash, as you can tell from the technical difficulties I had attempting to switch exercises with it on. Never a dull moment, but always lots of fun!

Did I mention they were making ice cream sundaes in the segment after me? Pretty tempting, especially after exercising outside!

For the exercises and video, click here!




*For more info about The Rhode Show

No comments:

Post a Comment